FUR is in the UEFA committees and panels
A meeting of UEFA Executive Committee took place last week in Baku.
Candidates from Russia got into 12 UEFA committees and panels. Their list was formed by the FUR Executive Committee; term of office is July 1, 2019 – 2023.
FUR representatives in UEFA committees and panels:
1. National Associations Committee – FUR President Aleksandr Dyukov (First Vice-Chairman);
2. National Team Competitions Committee – FUR Vice-President, RPL President, Head of the FUR Committee of professional football Sergey Pryadkin (First Vice-Chairman);
3. Futsal and Beach Soccer Committee – FUR General Secretary, Head of the FUR Committee on variety of football Aleksandr Alaev (Head);
4. HatTrick Committee – FUR Deputy General Secretary, Development Director Maxim Mitrofanov;
5. Development and Technical Assistance Committee – FUR Deputy Technical Director, Head of Department of Innovation Policy, Science and Education Andrey Vlasov.
6. Club Licensing Committee – General Director of PFC CSKA (Moscow) Roman Babayev;
7. Medical Committee – Head doctor of Russian National football team, Head of the FUR Medical Committee Eduard Bezuglov;
8. Players' Status, Transfer and Agents and Match Agents Committee – Adviser of FUR President on legal matters Denis Rogachev;
9. Marketing Advisory Committee – Deputy Chairman of the NOVATEK Board, Head of the FUR Marketing Committee Denis Solovyov;
10. Fair Play and Social Responsibility Committee – FUR Deputy General Secretary on Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Fedyshina;
11. Stadium Construction and Management Panel – Nail Izmailov;
12. Referee Convention Panel – a member of the FUR Referee Committee, head manager on VAR implementation in Russia Leonid Kaloshin.
It must be stressed that acting representation in UEFA bodies is the highest for the past years.