Tickets to Scotland – Russia match
On Friday, September 6, UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying match between National teams of Scotland and Russia will take place in Glasgow, Hampden Park stadium. Start time is 19:45 (21:45 Moscow time).
To the attention of the Russian team’s fans! Tickets to the match are available now.
Please note that it will impossible to obtain tickets in match day either in Russia or in Great Britain.
Ticket price is 2370 roubles.
Children of any age need a ticket.
There are three ways to buy tickets:
1. Purchase of a voucher at https://msk.kassir.ru/sport/.
– 30% discount to a voucher for MIR cardholders of any bank. For obtaining the discount, choose "MIR card" in "Way of payment". The discount will be applied automatically.
– You purchase a voucher for stand A, sector 1-2, without certain seat indicated.
– Certain order with obligatory last name, name and patronymic of a person, who is going to visit the match is registered for each voucher. All datas are filled in Latin alphabet according to foreign passport of the owner of a ticket.
– A purchased voucher has to be printed and on matchday is exchanged to a ticket with a row and seat indicated at the stadium’s ticket office ( the location map will be published later). The exchange is made upon presentation of a foreign passport of the Russian Federation with the name, last name and patronymic coinciding with those specified in the voucher.
– If the buyer can not attend the match and plans to transfer the ticket to another person, it is required to send updated information to the address: email@example.com, indicating the order number, voucher number and the new name and last name details.
– Please note that the exchange of a voucher for a ticket form on the territory of the Russian Federation is not possible.
2. Purchasing a ticket at KASSIR.RU box office.
– Purchase a ticket on a form that does not require an exchange at the address: Moscow, Teatralny Prospect (Avenue), 5/1, Central Children's Store on Lubyanka. Opening hours: daily from 10:00 to 22:00.
– Tickets for stand A, sector 1 are available for purchase.
– When buying a ticket at the ticket office, you must present a passport for each person who is going to attend the match and indicate his or her full name (in Latin) and date of birth.
3. Buying a voucher with a 30% discount by the MIR card is also available on the official website of the payment system, for more information click: https://super.mironline.ru/football/matches.
Ticket sales will last until August 30.
Let’s support the Russian National team together!